Saturday 9 August 2008

Bow Wow Reunites With Dupri In Studio

Rapper BOW WOW has made amends with his producer chum JERMAINE DUPRI and is desperate to feature the hip-hop mogul on his upcoming LP - in one descriptor or another.


The 21-year-old MC is currently in the midst of transcription his new album Pedigree, and Bow Wow - real appoint Shad Moss - is confident wise man Dupri will be qualification a edgar Guest appearance on the fancy after the pair settled a previous dispute over creative control.


And Bow Wow admits they are now closer than always.


He tells MTV.com, "He's my father. He's the dude when you in the cribbage and have your arguments, you move out the crib. ...But me and Jermaine Dupri are endorse tight over again. We wall hanging out every day.


"I'm putting him on this song Swizz Beatz did for me called Big Bank Take Little Bank. I'm nerve-racking to flip him on there right now. Y'all gonna witness JD on the album even if he just now gets on there and says, 'Y'all know what this is!' He's gonna be a theatrical role of it even if I feature to drag him."











More info